What I promise not to do on this page:
- post glorified press releases (or actual ones)
- rhapsodize about the mysteries of writing or the thrill of “discovering a new voice"
- use the word “excited” or “exciting” more than once a month
Here's what I will try to do:
- Talk candidly about what goes on in a publishing house from one editor's point of view.
- Comment on other things going on in publishing that I think are of interest to readers, writers, and other people involved in the world of books
- Tell you about books that really interest (whew, I almost said “excite”) me, and why
And probably I'll occasionally pass on a completely random link like this.
Your comments are welcome.